[PCST] CAISE Fellows Program

John Baek jbaek at caise.insci.org
Thu May 1 19:19:24 CEST 2008

Dear PCST Members,

I'm writing to you regarding the Center for Advancement of Informal
Science Education (CAISE) Fellows Program. The CAISE Fellows Program is
a networking and proposal development opportunity for those
professionals working or interested in informal science education based
in the United States. The program seeks applicants who are from
underrepresented groups and underrepresented U.S. geographical regions.
We ask for help identifying potential candidates and encouraging them to
apply. The program supports 10 Fellows to participate in the ISE PI
Summit 2008 (July 24-26, Washington, D.C.) and in mentoring
opportunities for a year structured toward designing and submitting
their own U.S. National Science Foundation proposals. Further
information about the program is available  at
http://insci.org/programs/fellows/. The deadline for 2008 applications
is May 12.

We would like to ask for your help in getting the word out to possible
candidates who might benefit from this opportunity.  We hope that you
might forward this message onto additional mailing lists or organizations.

Those with questions about the program can contact: John Baek,
jbaek at caise.insci.org, +1 (202) 783-7200 x 139.

Thanks.
John Baek

--