[PCST] Re: Help from Science Journalists worldwide

Dr Judy Ford judyf at egs.com.au
Thu Jul 9 07:09:20 CEST 2009

>From Dr Judy Ford, Lecturer - Research Education, University of South Australia

As part of a Teaching and Learning research grant to help develop new courses, I am trying to discover how journalists access science information and how they think I might best train postgraduate students to communicate with the public. I would greatly appreciate responses from journalists working all over the world as many of my international students will be returning to their homelands where I imagine things are done quite differently from Australia.

I would greatly appreciate science journalists taking a few minutes to answer a 10-question questionnaire that is currently located on my personal website http://www.egs.com.au/questionnaire_media.shtml. I would be most grateful if you could take a few minutes to download the questions, complete them and return to me. Please make sure that you indicate the country or countries in which you are working.

Thank you.

Regards,
Judy