[PCST] updated - workshop on visual communication and climate change pre-COP15

Hugo Ahlenius hugo.ahlenius at nordpil.com
Fri Oct 2 16:13:26 CEST 2009

Dear friends and colleagues,

Thank you for your interest and feedback, from my previous announcement of September 10th. We are now happy to announce the date of this workshop, and that we are open for registration.

We have now found a suitable date for the workshop, on December 4th 2009. The workshop will take place in Copenhagen, in a central location, or at a location that is easily accessible from the city center.

The full-day workshop will teach you how to communicate climate change through visual material - maps, charts and diagrams - that capture your audience's attention and expand the reach and impact of your information.

The total fee for the workshop is EUR 280 (excl VAT). Places are limited, and we are closing registration on November 15th 2009. The participation fee includes lunch and all workshop material.

For more details about the workshop, including agenda and registration form, please refer to <http://nordpil.com/cop15>

We hope that you consider joining us there, and feel free to spread this news through your network!

We are very happy to respond to any questions you might have, and we appreciate your feedback, ideas and comments.

Best regards,
Hugo Ahlenius
<http://nordpil.com/cop15>

--
Hugo Ahlenius

Hugo Ahlenius            E-Mail: hugo.ahlenius(at)nordpil.com
                         Phone:                +46 75 7575284
Nordpil                  Fax:                   +46 8 6747020
http://nordpil.com       Mobile:               +46 733 467111
                         Skype:          callto:hugo.ahlenius

       vCard:    http://nordpil.com/hugoahlenius.vcf