[PCST] Bodmer report

Ian Russell ian at interactives.co.uk
Thu Aug 18 11:28:33 CEST 2011

http://bit.ly/qflMY7

It was the 8th item returned by Google!

Promoting public engagement with science
through a contagious delight in phenomena
*
ian at interactives.co.uk * http://www.interactives.co.uk
*
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/ian-russell/0/636/305
*
Give people facts and you feed their minds for an hour.
Awaken curiosity and they feed their own minds for a lifetime.
*
Ian Russell