[PCST] Relevant messages on PCST network

Toss Gascoigne director at tossgascoigne.com.au
Sun Aug 21 11:06:09 CEST 2011

One of our subscribers has raised the question of ensuring the
relevance of messages posted to the PCST list-server.

Until 4 weeks ago, all messages were screened by the list moderator.
This delayed messages, sometimes by a couple of days, but it meant
that no spam got through.

As an experiment, we changed the settings to allow ANY message posted
by a subscriber to be be circulated automatically.

This worked ok for 3 weeks but then a spam message got through.

So we've gone back to the old system, where every message will be
screened before being posted.

Toss Gascoigne