[PCST] Earth Girl 2 - Free download at the App Store

Isaac Kerlow via Network network at lists.pcst.co
Fri May 8 05:14:26 CEST 2015

Dear PCST friends,

The prototype that we showcased at recent PCST conferences is now available as a free App optimized for iPad Air.

"Earth Girl 2: Preparing for the Tsunami" is a casual strategy game about making strategic decisions that can directly increase preparedness and survival rates in coastal communities during earthquakes and tsunamis.

More details at:

 www.earthgirl2.com

The English version of Earth Girl 2 has been well-received since its December launch, particularly by children and adults who venture into tablet games. The French version will be rolled out in June at the "Science & You" conference and festival in Nancy, France.

We have already completed the Indonesian, Thai, and Tamil versions and we plan to launch them regionally in mid-2015. The Japanese and Spanish versions are in the works and scheduled for Fall delivery. We are also developing supplementary print and web-based materials that can be used as aids in classroom and/or community activities

We are looking for local and international partners who might be interested in helping us bring the App to schools, community centers and official institutions related to tsunami prevention and management. Please get in touch if you are interested. We are also interested in hearing from science and children museums or community centers anywhere in the world who might be interested in permanently installing the game in their exhibits.

Best,

 Isaac

---------------------------------------
Prof. Isaac Kerlow
Principal Investigator
Art+Media Group
Earth Observatory of Singapore

INSPIRE > ENTERTAIN > INFORM > TRANSFORM

http://earthgirl2.com - FREE download at the App Store
http://bandatsunami.com
http://shadows-film.com
http://thevolcanoprincess.com
http://suddennature.com
[SG50]
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.