[PCST] FW: Communication Researcher for AAAS Center for Public Engagement with Science

Jeanne Braha via Network network at lists.pcst.co
Tue May 12 23:00:14 CEST 2015

Hello,

To help ensure that the newly launched Leshner Leadership Institute for Public Engagement with Science<aaas.org/leshner> reflects evidence-based best practices from science engagement and public engagement with science research, we seek a researcher to work with us on a contract basis. Please see attached for more details and share with interested colleagues, students, or networks. While the first cohort of scientist-leaders in the LLI program will focus on climate, we are interested in a broader scope of research, as well.

I'm happy to answer questions about the opportunity with interested individuals or teams of researchers.

Thanks,
Jeanne

Jeanne Braha
Public Engagement Manager
AAAS - American Association for the Advancement of Science
1200 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005
(202) 326-6506
jbraha at aaas.org<mailto:jbraha at aaas.org>