[PCST] New science comic released

Toss Gascoigne via Network network at lists.pcst.co
Thu May 14 04:37:31 CEST 2015

Allow me the indulgence of telling you that my new comic is online:
Peak Oil
Roughly half of the world'€™s entire oil supply is gone; half is left. How will our society choose to use the oil that remains?
http://www.peakoilcomic.com/

This is part 1 of the 4-part,  400-page book that I described during our event.

I hope that this comic will act as a easily-understandable Peak Oil primer for a mass audience. Hopefully people will see the combined danger of Peak Oil and Global Warming.

If you know of any people / networks who might like to know about this comic, please link them to the URL.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Cheers,

Stuart McMillen
Canberra, Australia