[PCST] Open access paper exploring engaged research

Losh, Susan via Network network at lists.pcst.co
Sat May 16 20:06:19 CEST 2015

This is terrific! We just had something published in The Chemist, see:

Losh and Nzekwe (2015) "Undergraduate Research Engagement Among STEM Majors", which can be found at:

http://theaic.org/pub_thechemist_journals/Vol-88-No-1/Vol-88-No1-Article-3.html

Susan

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack me all at once. Anonymous.
Email is the fastest way to reach me.

Susan Carol Losh, PhD
Department of Educational Psychology and Learning Systems
Florida State University
Tallahassee FL 32306-4453

850.644.8778 VOICE
850.644.8776 FAX

http://myweb.fsu.edu/slosh/SCLoshVITA2015.pdf
Editor: Bulletin of Science Technology & Society
http://bst.sagepub.com/
Chair, AERA Special Interest Group: Advanced Studies of National Databases
American Statistical Association/NSF Research Fellow
http://myweb.fsu.edu/slosh/index.html