[PCST] Good examples of mathematics outreach

Franka via Network network at lists.pcst.co
Wed May 20 14:52:40 CEST 2015

Dear all,

Could you help me with examples of best practices of mathematics outreach? In the coming months I will write te outreach plan for the research project Networks, http://www.thenetworkcenter.nl. This project is focused on the mathematics behind for example communication and energy networks. Leiden University, the University of Amsterdam, Eindhoven University of Technology and the Center for Mathematics and Computer Science in the Netherlands are involved. Good examples of initiatives of mathematics communication and education are very much welcome! Recommendations and tips are well appreciated. Thank you in advance.

With kind regards,

Franka Buurmeijer MSc
Mobiel: +31(0)6-44138822
E-mail: F.Buurmeijer at uva.nl