[PCST] Good examples of mathematics outreach

Luca Tancredi Barone via Network network at lists.pcst.co
Thu May 21 10:19:37 CEST 2015

Hi Franka!
Are you familiar with Spanish Famelab finalist in 2013 Eduardo Sáez de
Cabezón?
http://www.ted.com/talks/eduardo_saenz_de_cabezon_math_is_forever?share=1228d2d80c

I would higly recomend him and the Big Van Theory group, which he founded:
http://www.thebigvantheory.com/

Cheers,

Luca

--
Luca Tancredi  Barone

*Please watch and share this IRB Barcelona dance video
<http://youtu.be/hNOqgHTtvH8>, and help support our research into diseases
like cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes. For each YouTube viewing our
sponsors will make a donation to our science*.