[PCST] Good examples of mathematics outreach

James Bell via Network network at lists.pcst.co
Thu May 21 13:19:06 CEST 2015

Also, for creative activities prototyped and evaluated by leading science centers and museums:

 http://howtosmile.org/topics/mathematics

James Bell
Project Director and Principal Investigator
Center for Advancement of Informal Science Education
jbell at astc.org
202-783-7200 Ext. 137

Join InformalScience.org<https://east.exch029.serverdata.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=9LQ-F2qvTUOwcPibthXDj2MVFbAtH9IIDx-2rw4sZuDMqBQwtQ-7F-sfNPGu2cZO50jsKt2_T38.&URL=http%3a%2f%2finformalscience.org%2f>, a central portal to project, research, and evaluation resources designed to support and connect the informal STEM education community in museums, media, public programs and a growing variety of learning environments.

Join us in Montreal for ASTC 2015! The 2015 ASTC Annual Conference will be hosted by the Montreal Science Centre in Montreal, QC, Canada , October 17-20. Register by July 31 to save up to $200! View the preliminary program and more at conference.astc.org<http://conference.astc.org/>.