[PCST] Public attitudes to chemistry - launch in live streaming 1 June 3pm BST

Chiara Ceci via Network network at lists.pcst.co
Tue May 26 16:04:27 CEST 2015

Hello everyone

Next week we will publish the findings from our research on public attitudes to chemistry in the UK.

For the launch we've organised an event with live streaming (Monday 1 June from 3pm BST) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-MCFMJFIew
We are going to present the findings from the research and host a discussion about what they mean for public communication of chemistry.

Reports and other materials will be available once the event has started at rsc.li/pac

We'll be taking questions from Twitter where you can join the conversation using #chemperceptions

Confirmed to take part at this discussion are our CEO Dr Robert Parker, our Strategic Communications Manager, Jon Edwards, Dr Mark Peplow (freelance science journalist), Dr Suze Kundu (Material nanochemist and science presenter, Teaching Fellow at Imperial College London), Dr Stuart Cantrill (Chief Editor, Nature Chemistry), and  Katherine Mathieson (Director of Programmes, British Science Association).

Feel free to share this message (with the link to the event) and help us to start the conversation!

Cheers
Chiara

Dr Chiara Ceci MCIPR
Strategic Communications Executive
Royal Society of Chemistry,
Thomas Graham House,
Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WF, UK
Tel +44 (0) 1223  432492
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/chiara_ceci
My ORCID: 0000-0002-0784-1641
www.rsc.org
Winner of The Queen's Award for Enterprise, International Trade 2013

DISCLAIMER:

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material. It may not be relied upon or disclosed to any other person without the consent of the Royal Society of Chemistry. If you have received it in error, please contact us immediately. Any advice given by the Royal Society of Chemistry has been carefully formulated but is necessarily based on the information available, and the Royal Society of Chemistry cannot be held responsible for accuracy or completeness. In this respect, the Royal Society of Chemistry owes no duty of care and shall not be liable for any resulting damage or loss. The Royal Society of Chemistry acknowledges that a disclaimer cannot restrict liability at law for personal injury or death arising through a finding of negligence. The Royal Society of Chemistry does not warrant that its emails or attachments are Virus-free: Please rely on your own screening. The Royal Society of Chemistry is a charity, registered in England and Wales, number 207890 - Registered office: Thomas Graham House, Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 0WF