[PCST] Five years of JCOM ― inclusive, comprehensive or could we do better?

Enrico M. Balli enrico at medialab.sissa.it
Thu Jun 23 12:48:42 CEST 2016

Looking back over the past 5 years of articles published in JCOM, this
editorial looks at the topics covered and the geographies represented and
asks: are we tackling all main contemporary issues in science
communication/popularisation or public engagement? It invites you to
contribute with your papers, letters, essays and news to help address the
holes in our coverage and to enter into dialogue on our Facebook page.

 <http://jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/JCOM_1504_2016_E>