[PCST] Training

Rümmele, Klaus (PKM) klaus.ruemmele at kit.edu
Fri Jun 24 17:01:50 CEST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Part of our Public Relations and Marketing Department is a group of digital media designers. One apprentice in this group, Annika Müller, is looking for a training abroad next summer (at least three weeks between July and September 2017). She is 19 years old and a very talented designer, eager for knowledge. In our team, she is working on web magazines, corporate design and infographics.

Annika would prefer going to Australia or South Africa. KIT will support her, so the training won't cause any cost for the host institution, but surely some extra work. If any of you is interested or can give an advice who else I might ask, I would be really happy. Of course, Annika's training could also be the starting point for an exchange of young designers working in the field of science communication.

Best regards,

Klaus

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)

Public Relations and Marketing Department

Dr. Klaus Rümmele

Head of Crossmedia and Marketing

Phone +49 721 608-25054

Email klaus.ruemmele at kit.edu<mailto:klaus.ruemmele at kit.edu>

Web http://www.kit.edu/

Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen

KIT - The Research University in the Helmholtz Association

Since 2010, the KIT has been certified as a family-friendly university.