[PCST] email from Journalism and mass comunication for PCST participants? Phishing ?

Losh, Susan slosh at fsu.edu
Thu Jun 23 20:17:17 CEST 2016

I'm not familiar with this particular journal.
However, Florida State has recently warned us about "predatory publications."

Most charge very high fees to publish--and some of them take your money and don't publish either.

I recommend that you run a Google and other online search to check out these publications.
They "troll" conference programs and send out these "invitations."

One way to quickly get rid of them is to simply ask them their fees.

Susan

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack me all at once. Anonymous.
Email is the fastest way to reach me: slosh at fsu.edu

Susan Carol Losh, PhD
Department of Educational Psychology and Learning Systems
Florida State University
Tallahassee FL 32306-4453

850.644.8776 FAX

http://myweb.fsu.edu/slosh/SCLoshVITA2015.pdf
Editor: Bulletin of Science Technology & Society
http://bst.sagepub.com/
Communications Chair and Chair Emeritus,
AERA Special Interest Group: Advanced Studies of National Databases
American Statistical Association/NSF Research Fellow
http://myweb.fsu.edu/slosh/index.html