[PCST] New Lectureship in Science Communication

Sam Illingworth S.Illingworth at mmu.ac.uk
Thu Mar 17 09:23:09 CET 2016

Hi Everyone (and apologies for any cross-posting),

Manchester Met is delighted to offer a new lectureship in Science Communication. The successful applicant will help to deliver on the new MSc in Science Communication that is launching next academic year, and to continue to develop our portfolio of innovative and effective public engagement. The ideal candidate will have experience of the medical writing and medical communications industry and will be an excellent communicator and teacher/trainer.

You can find more information here: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/ANF678/lecturer-science-communication/

It is a really fantastic opportunity to work in a great team (biased I know), and in the current European City of Science. If you want any more information please just get in touch.

Cheers,

Sam
Dr Sam Illingworth   Senior Lecturer in Science Communication, Manchester Metropolitan University
[photo] Phone: 0161 2471203<tel:0161%202471203>
Mobile: 07886238517<tel:07886238517>
Website: www.samillingworth.com<http://www.samillingworth.com/>
Address: Room 0.04D, John Dalton East, Chester Street, M1 5GD
Office hours: Tuesdays 9-11 & Wednesdays 10-11
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons_32/linkedin.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/samillingworth> [https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons_32/twitter.png] <http://twitter.com/samillingworth>

The Poetry of Science If Bowie were a Scientist<http://thepoetryofscience.scienceblog.com/218/if-bowie-were-a-scientist/>
"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "