[PCST] Statement from Champalimaud Research on the recent US immigration ban

Catarina Ramos catarina.ramos at neuro.fchampalimaud.org
Sat Feb 4 00:21:19 CET 2017

Dear all,

I would like to share with you the statement
<http://research.fchampalimaud.org/en/news/243/> from Champalimaud Research
<http://research.fchampalimaud.org/en/> on the recent US immigration ban.

The faculty of Champalimaud Research are deeply troubled by recent reports
of scientists stranded abroad due to the recent US travel restrictions for
citizens of Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Libya, and Sudan. We
encourage scientists affected by this order who may be stranded in Europe
to contact us. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs here at
the Champalimaud Centre for the Unknown in Lisbon, Portugal.

Champalimaud Research <http://research.fchampalimaud.org/en/about-us/> is a
community of international scientists that aims to help scientists reach
their full creative potential by maximizing cooperation, providing a hub
for scientific interaction, and sharing our knowledge within and beyond the
scientific community.

Best,
Catarina

--