[PCST] Information about PR&EPO activities organised by scientific collaborations

Martina Gerbino marti.gerbino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:57:22 CET 2017

Dear all,

I am Martina Gerbino, a postdoc at Stockholm University, Physics Dept. I am
a member of the Education&Public Outreach working group of Simons
Observatory, a next-generation experiment devoted to map cosmic microwave
background anisotropies.

I am currently interested in collecting information about the experience of
other big scientific collaborations in organising their EPO activities,
such as public events, student internships, presence on social media etc.

I will really appreciate any help in this sense: please, reply to this post
if you would like to share your opinion with me.

Thanks in advance,
Martina