[PCST] SINE2020 Information Manager, Technical University of Munich

Ines Crespo ines.cresp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:12:44 CET 2017

Hello,

Given that I'll start a new adventure soon, my project SINE2020 is looking
for a new Information Manager to coordinate the Dissemination and Outreach
work-package. The position is based at FRM II at the Technical University
of Munich in Garching near Munich. The deadline for applications is March
10.

Please see below for further details. Feel free to contact me if you've got
any questions.

The Institution and the Project

The Technische Universität München operates the Forschungsneutronenquelle
Heinz Maier-Leibnitz (FRM II) in Garching which is one of the leading
neutron sources worldwide. We participate in the European project Science &
Innovation with Neutrons in Europe in 2020.

The position

For this project we invite applications for a full time position (40,1
h/week) as Information Manager for establishing comprehensive Internet
based communication tools inside the consortium, to prepare newsletters and
related publications and presenting the SINE2020 consortium at
international events. The work comprises the maintenance of the content of
the Internet pages of the consortium, the provision of short and concise
minutes with pictures of internal meetings and conferences and the creative
layout for new promotion and advertising material.

Responsibilities include close cooperation with the project leader of the
SINE2020 in Grenoble, France and other neutron centres around Europe. The
dissemination and outreach task is contributed by the FRM II. Perfect
knowledge of the English language in written an oral form is a
prerequisite, as well as experience with Internet and print publications. A
MSc degree in natural sciences or related fields will help you to
understand the scientific and technical topics of the consortium.

The appointment will initially be limited to the end of the project in
September 2019 with the possibility of extension. The Technische
Universität München is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore women are
especially encouraged to apply. Handicapped persons having an equivalent
experience will be preferred.

Application

Applicants should send a letter of interest describing relevant experience,
including a full curriculum vitae, a work sample if available and
publication references collected in one pdf file by 10.3.2017 to Sabine
Osorio sabine.osorio at frm2.tum.de (TUM – FRM II, phone: +49 89 289 14614).

Cheers,
Inês