[PCST] International Women's Day - Women in #SciComm

Andy Miah email at andymiah.net
Wed Mar 8 10:21:39 CET 2017

Hi everyone, happy IWD!

We have put together a page dedicated to some of the great women in science
communication we have worked with. It is designed as a personal list,
rather than a definitive one, but we are keen to build it towards next year
and see what it can become.

In so doing, we would like to try to create a focused interchange to
position women in science communication around key opportunities, so please
do send us your details (at the end of the form) and we will work for you
in identifying projects, events, and media opps. :)

https://scicomm.space/women-in-science-communication/

Best Wishes,

Andy Miah and Erinma Ochu
Http://scicomm.space <http://scicomm.space/>

Professor Andy Miah, Ph.D. | @andymiah <http://www.twitter.com/andymiah> |
www.andymiah.net

Author of Sport 2.0 (Jan, 2017) The MIT Press
http://mitpress.mit.edu/sport

Chair of Science Communication & Future Media
School of Environment and Life Sciences
University of Salford, Manchester
Peel Building, Room G50
The Crescent