[PCST] Journées Internationales de la Culture Scientifique – Science & You | Montreal, May 4 to 6

Julie Adam julie.adam at univ-lorraine.fr
Thu Mar 16 10:30:34 CET 2017

Dear list members,

>From May 4 to 6, let's meet in Montreal for 2 ½ days dedicated to science communication : the Journées Internationales de la Culture Scientifique - Science & You.
Many activities will be proposed during the event: plenary conferences, discussion panels, training workshops, thematic circuits…

Addressed to professionals, Science & You is bilingual French / English, with simultaneous translations for the plenaries and the discussion panels.

On top of this, events open to the general public are scheduled, such as the national final of Three Minute Thesis, the science exhibition “Science exposed”, and 24 hours of science.

You can find the complete program online on http://www.science-and-you.com/en

You can benefit of the early bird fee until April 8 th !

Feel free to contact me for any further information.

Best regards,

Julie Adam
Chargée de projet Science&You
Université de Lorraine - Direction de la Vie Universitaire et de la Culture
Service Culture Scientifique et Technique
91, Avenue de la Libération 54000 Nancy - France
julie.adam at univ-lorraine.fr
0033 (0)3.72.74.05.94
0033 (0)6.40.63.32.83
science-and-you.com