April 2018 Archives by subject
Starting: Thu Apr 5 14:01:27 CEST 2018
Ending: Mon Apr 30 08:56:12 CEST 2018
- [PCST] (Reminder) CfP Workshop "Anthropocene and Citizen Science: Evidence Gained through the 'Opening-up' of Academic Knowledge Production?"
- [PCST] [SECOND CALL FOR ABSTRACTS] The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Inclusion and intercultural aspects in astro-tourism activities
- [PCST] Assessing Public Attitudes to Science Around the World - London PUS Seminar Wednesday 25 April 2018
- [PCST] Do we lose the ability to count on politically contentious topics?
- [PCST] ESOF 2018 Toulouse: First speakers and plenaries confirmed, satellite events, sponsorship opportunities
- [PCST] Everything you missed at PCST2018 is here
- [PCST] Introducing JCOM América Latina and new features for JCOM international
- [PCST] Invitation to participate in a workshop on Civil Society, risk and climate change: science, perception, communication and exchange, Weds 16th May, UWE Bristol
- [PCST] Journalist's perspective of PCST Dunedin
- [PCST] NCSC Newsletter 2018
Suhas B. Naik-Satam
- [PCST] New book: "Communicating Science and Technology Through Online Video"
Bienvenido León Anguiano
- [PCST] New MRes opportunity with the Science Communication Unit, UWE Bristol and Bristol Natural History Consortium
- [PCST] President Brian Trench speaks at opening of PCST Conference Dunedin
- [PCST] Results of the PCST election
- [PCST] Scicomm post-doc opportunity (NASEM)
scheufele at gmail.com
- [PCST] SCICOM SKILLS WITH AN AFRICAN FOCUS
Joubert, CM, Mev <marinajoubert at sun.ac.za>
- [PCST] Science Communication Blog
- [PCST] Shaking up Science & Society Relations', Brussels, 4 May 2018
- [PCST] Subscribing to the mailing list
- [PCST] Surveys on PCST conference in New Zealand and on Science Communication in general
- [PCST] The transformative potential of science shops—Join the ideation!
- [PCST] Two Cultures play: were you in the Greek chorus?
- [PCST] Vacancies: Project Communication Coordinator and Project Administration Support
Prof. A. Gerber, Science Communication (Rhine-Waal University / Germany)
- [PCST] World Federation of Science Journalists reports on PCST 2018 Dunedin/New Zealand
Last message date:
Mon Apr 30 08:56:12 CEST 2018
Archived on: Fri Aug 24 00:50:08 CEST 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).