February 2018 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Feb 1 02:37:11 CET 2018
Ending: Tue Feb 27 13:13:03 CET 2018
- [PCST] PCST 2018: Early Bird Registration Extended to 15 February
- [PCST] Free online Extinctions course
- [PCST] Just one more week - Call for abstracts: 7th STS Italia Conference, June 14-16, 2018
Paolo Magaudda UniPD
- [PCST] PCST New Zealand conference - Early Bird Registration extended to 15 February
- [PCST] "Science Fictions: Promising Technoscience, Performing Pop Culture" - "Science Fictions: Promising Technoscience, Performing Pop Culture" - CFA 7th STS Italia Conference" June 2018
Paolo Magaudda UniPD
- [PCST] CfP: Symposium on Current Challenges to Mediatized Science Communication (Deadline: 15.02.)
- [PCST] CfP Workshop "Anthropocene and Citizen Science: Evidence Gained through the 'Opening-up' of Academic Knowledge Production?"
- [PCST] UWE MSc in Science Communication now recruiting!
- [PCST] CfP: JCOM Special Issue - Science policy communication
- [PCST] UWE PgCert in Practical Science Communication now recruiting!
- [PCST] Summer Course: Science Communication in Theory and Practice
- [PCST] [Job Opportunities]: CERN social media, web development and local engagement (fellowships)
- [PCST] Final reminder: CfP EASST 2018: Contested Gates - Epistemic and Social Implications of Opening Knowledge Production and Science Communication
- [PCST] PCST 2018: Deadline for Presenters at PCST 2018 to be Registered
- [PCST] Science Communication School, Italy, 7-12 May 2018
- [PCST] U of Hamburg: PhD position in STS/Stakeholder engagement in European Fisheries
- [PCST] Invitation for nominations to the PCST Scientific Committee
- [PCST] The call for proposals for WCSJ2019 Lausanne is now open
- [PCST] CREATIVE EXAMPLES OF COMMUNICATING MARINE SCIENCE
Joubert, CM, Mev <marinajoubert at sun.ac.za>
- [PCST] Call for submissions: Art, Science & Technology Studies
- [PCST] Network Digest, Vol 29, Issue 17
- [PCST] (no subject)
- [PCST] UWE Bristol, Science Communication Seminar 1st March: 'The Science of Poetry' - Dr Sam Illingworth presents
- [PCST] URGENT CALL FOR ACTION - LUKÁCS ARCHIVE IN BUDAPEST - PLEASE SEND YOUR E-MAIL & SPREAD!!!!
- [PCST] New Master SCICOMM - Communication of Science and Innovation - UniTrento
- [PCST] Job Offer: Doctoral & PostDoc Position on SciComm at U Zurich
Mike S. Schäfer
- [PCST] Interested in participating in a round table discussion at PCST Dunedin?
- [PCST] Relations between environmental communication and science communication
Last message date:
Tue Feb 27 13:13:03 CET 2018
Archived on: Fri Aug 24 00:50:08 CEST 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).